About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Monday, 10 March 2014

Today is the day !

What a beautiful couple of days we are having, sun and warmth - hope it continues.
Well today is a little bit exciting as its the 1st mini class at hobby-craft. Myself and a few ladies are getting together and the best part is that hobby-craft let you use the table and chairs for free if you are a club. So we thought we would give it a try. This is what I shall be getting the ladies to make :




A 8 x 8 card, mini gift box ( purchased the die from hope chances creativity and the geometric shape on top is from clearly besotted) and a tag. The stamps were free on a magazine and they are really lovely. The aim of today is to show stamping and what inks to use. Hope it goes well. Have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by, take care

Elaine

7 comments:

  1. I love this sweetie, absolutely gorgeous!! Huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet I am loving the colours - good luck with your first class :-) thanks for the comment you left on my blog very kind. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Elaine for a wonderful afternoon . Loved the projects we did can't wait for next class xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous set Elaine love it! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous hunni and hope you had a great time with your crafty friends xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are gorgeous items and makes for such a lovely set. Wish I could be there.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh, what a lovely project, Elaine. Those teeny tiny flowers are adorable!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete