About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Tuesday, 18 March 2014

Tuesday !!!!!

Ooops slightly late with my post ! 
Time for a new challenge at fan-tastic tuesday...... Anything goes. 
Please hop over and join in
My card


Love this stamp & I did a little bit of water colouring. Very clean & simple , hope you  have a fab evening , thanks for joining me xx

10 comments:

  1. Wonderful design for your square card, great inspiration for our challenge at Fan-Tastic Tuesday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab design and love the embossing... lovely card hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Elaine, love your watercolouring its so delicate. Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully coloured, Elaine. The lion sure looks proud!
    xxx Asha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Elaine
    Fabby card.... Love that lion
    Hugs Sylvie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi sweetie this is just gorgeous, big hugs love Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Elaine this is gorgeous with a wonderful African theme and earthy tones.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Elaine, I love the image & great design...Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I missed this one too, sorry hun!! Love it Elaine and that image is just beautiful!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete