About Me

Im 39 years old and work in retail as a Deputy Manager. I love to craft whether it be cardmaking or altering something. I have been crafting for almost 10 years and it helps me to relax after those busy days at work. My big aim was to blog regular and get onto a design team, now Im on 2. Very proud to have recently made Jones design team. I am godmother to 2 lovely children Matty & and Rebecca...Hope you all like what you see and thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving comments.

Wednesday, 30 April 2014

Alice

A late post !
Hi peeps a rather late post from me tonight with a card I made using a saturated canary stamp called Alice,and the amazing papers & embellishments from the wonderful Botanical Tea collection by G45. I have stamped onto watercolour card and used distress pens to colour her in. 

Colouring I am still trying to improve lol.
Thanks for looking , I'm now off to bed. Take care xxx

3 comments:

  1. Elaine this is just gorgeous with such girly colouring. Love the distressed edges.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is tht little girl. LOVE the frayed edges. Beautiful papers. I can see why you love G45 so much.
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore this card it's so pretty .. The colours are just lush x

    ReplyDelete