About Me

Im 39 years old and work in retail as a Deputy Manager. I love to craft whether it be cardmaking or altering something. I have been crafting for almost 10 years and it helps me to relax after those busy days at work. My big aim was to blog regular and get onto a design team, now Im on 2. Very proud to have recently made Jones design team. I am godmother to 2 lovely children Matty & and Rebecca...Hope you all like what you see and thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving comments.

Saturday, 19 April 2014

Buddies blog challenge #1

So myself and my crafting best buddy have come up with an idea to challenge ourselves each week to use up our ever increasing stash. So each Saturday a theme will be set and we then post it to our blogs in the evening...........we are not allowed to show it to each other until it appears on our blogs.
So if you want to look at my buddies blog go Here
The theme I set for this week was YELLOW tones,
Heres my card


I have used yellow patterned paper that I stamped onto using the large script stamp from Stampin up. I then used spellbinders venetian accents masks, edge and matching tag. Finished with a clearly besotted word stamp "friend" as this one is for you maria. Hope you like it ive had great fun.
Have a superb Easter, big hugs xxx


6 comments:

  1. My neighbour and I used to do this sort of thing, we would give each other a bag of bits and challenge each other to come up with a good idea on how to use it, great way of using your bits, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, love the dies you've used :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love those masks and what a fun challenge to share with your friends, what a neat idea
    bye bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Elaine a gorgeous card and what a wonderful idea. Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Elaine, What a fantastic idea to have a challenge with your friend...Love the masks... Hugs May x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I almost missed this beauty Elaine, gosh I love those dies and your design.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete