About Me

Im 39 years old and work in retail as a Deputy Manager. I love to craft whether it be cardmaking or altering something. I have been crafting for almost 10 years and it helps me to relax after those busy days at work. My big aim was to blog regular and get onto a design team, now Im on 2. Very proud to have recently made Jones design team. I am godmother to 2 lovely children Matty & and Rebecca...Hope you all like what you see and thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving comments.

Wednesday, 9 April 2014

By the sea

Tonight I am sharing a large tag I made from recycled packaging from graphic 45. I have used the collection "by the sea" this has been my favourite release so far. I layered papers, fussy cut and added a miniature bottle top and glass vial filled with blue beads. A couple of chipboard pieces and then I spritzed with blue perfect pearls to finish 


So enjoyed making this, hope you like what I have made. Thanks for looking & big hugs to you all xxx
Elaine


9 comments:

  1. This looks fab, I love recycling. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling tag Elaine love the papers and all the fun embellishments.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous tag Elaine, love all your details :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Truly stunning and gorgeous detail too...hope you are feeling a little better today!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful sweetie, love the colours, hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I say this on almost every one of ur blogs but this is deffo my favourite Elaine .. Totally amazing an even better in real life well done you have excelled again lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous tag Elaine, The design & detail is fantastic... Love the colours & all the beautiful elements...Hugs May x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply stunning, Elaine! LOVE all the marine elements. And the colours are deliciously vibrant!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a real stunner Elaine, what gorgeous elements and design! Hugs Susan xx

    ReplyDelete