About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Saturday, 26 April 2014

Craft buddies challenge #2

Good evening to all the lovely crafters in blogland. Today is challenge No2 between myself and the lovely Maria over at http://mollynpv.blogspot.co.uk
She chose the theme of  Tim Holtz...
So out came big box of stash of Tim 
goodies - reserved for special makes only !
So what did I make ?
Here it is






Yep I made a tag book using Ranger Black 
Tags, Tim Holtz stencils, inks & paints, 
Idea-ology, mini tags and mini Tim Holtz stamps
that we got from the workshop we were lucky 
enough to go to last year with the great man 
himself. Hope that you all like it. Thanks very much
for visiting, I thank each and everyone of you.
Have a fab weekend xxx









4 comments:

  1. Lovely tag book Elaine. Looks very complicated to me! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely fantastic Elaine you have done a fab job ! I hope you had as much fun as I did doing this challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT project! What an awesome job! Very Tim Holtzy... if you know what I mean. Well done, Elaine!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete