About Me

Im 39 years old and work in retail as a Deputy Manager. I love to craft whether it be cardmaking or altering something. I have been crafting for almost 10 years and it helps me to relax after those busy days at work. My big aim was to blog regular and get onto a design team, now Im on 2. Very proud to have recently made Jones design team. I am godmother to 2 lovely children Matty & and Rebecca...Hope you all like what you see and thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving comments.

Tuesday, 15 April 2014

Dt card

Hello & wow isn't the weather gorgeous at the moment !
So Tuesday again and challenge time again over at Fan-tastic tuesday. The theme is anything goes and sponsored by lacy sunshine

I used one of the fab digi stamps, hope you like it. 

Have a super evening 
Hugs and huge thanks for stopping by 
Elaine xx

 

4 comments:

  1. Elaine this is so pretty. Love the shiny design paper and the distressing around the image.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elaine what a gorgeously elegant card! Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings Elaine, wow love the background paper design and with a darling image with the fun flowers.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its gorgeous Elaine and love that shiny background you have used...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete