About Me

Im 39 years old and work in retail as a Deputy Manager. I love to craft whether it be cardmaking or altering something. I have been crafting for almost 10 years and it helps me to relax after those busy days at work. My big aim was to blog regular and get onto a design team, now Im on 2. Very proud to have recently made Jones design team. I am godmother to 2 lovely children Matty & and Rebecca...Hope you all like what you see and thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving comments.

Sunday, 6 April 2014

Eclectic challenge

Good morning ( just about ). Its an easter theme or one for the boys over at Eclectic ellapu. I have made a very simple card for my other half. The pocket on the front is for his iTunes gift card as he has given up chocolate until the wedding. Idon't  think he will last that long. He might not be eating chocolate but I'm having to buy cakes and things without it in to still feed his sweet tooth lol.

Thanks for all your lovely comments about my back. I do appreciate it, especially when I feel a bit down. But onwards & upwards as they say. Hope you are all having a great day.

Love Elaine x

P.s please pop over and take look at the fab DT work 

6 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie, just gorgeous!! hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clever idea Elaine, love the pocket for the gift card.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful idea Elaine and it looks brilliant. Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great way to incorporate a gift for Easter. The little eggs n the background are soooo cute!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous idea Elaine, Love the pocket & great design... Hugs May x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card hunni and love the idea of the pocket on the front of your card...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete