About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Sunday, 27 April 2014

Eclectic Ellapu

Hello & hope everyone is having a great weekend. Today Im sharing my card for Eclectic Ellapu, theme for the pinks is
Feeling fruity and purple team is birthday.

My DT card


I have used fancy pants paper & tag ( the fantastic Christine Emberson sent them )
And also used clearly besotted superstar stamps & matching dies. Along with clearly besotted word stamp. Think its quite a funky card. 
Some of you may have noticed in my sidebar that I am going to do a blog candy when I reach 50 followers ! Im currently putting it together and when I go on honeymoon in June I will be purchasing things from there to add to it. So spread the word and once again thanks for stopping by, 
Hugs Elaine xx
 

8 comments:

  1. What a fun card, Elaine! LOVE those papers and the greeting look very familiar!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elaine this is such a fun birthday card. Love the stars and its perfect for a guy.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweetie this is gorgeous, love your creation, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the lo and the colours Elaine. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is FABULOUS! OOh I love the colors very much too!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Elaine what a fab card! Love the papers and the way you used the tag. Hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your layers Elaine, lovely card. Love the layout. Beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete