About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Wednesday, 16 April 2014

Hobby house challenge

Hello, tonight I am sharing a another card I'm entering into the hobby house challenge which is use a new topper again I have chosen Elisabeth bell. You can enter here Hobby house
So heres my entry


I have used the gorgeous Graphic 45 paper 'secret garden', some beautiful hobby house brown flowers, lace, g45 key and a little word die from clearly besotted. Love the pre coloured toppers so quick and easy to use. Hope this inspires you to enter. Thanks for stopping by and hello to my newest follower jo bear. Big hugs from Elaine xx


13 comments:

  1. So pretty Elaine, lovely image and of course your G45 papers are stunning. Hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Elaine this is gorgeous super use of those papers with this beautiful topper image, thank you so much for joining us at the Hobby House challenge
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elaine this is just so pretty and feminine. Loving the flowers and the kind of vintage feel to it.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! This really is LOVELY, Elaine! Fab G45 papers and you have coloured the image so well. Great job!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous creation sweetie as always, hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Elaine! I love the image & your embellishments are just perfect!
    Thanks for visiting my blog & for leaving a lovely omment!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh gosh, this is simply BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! Such pretty colouring of this sweet EB image!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Elaine, such a pretty card, I love the colours. With regard to the question you left on my blog, I believe the only place that sells the AE storage pockets in the UK is here: http://www.makethedayspecial.co.uk/shop.php#!/~/product/category=6554047&id=25537367 they sell out as soon as they get them in though sadly. I got mine from SSS in the US as they seem to be better stocked. Hope that helps x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Elaine, love the image and papers.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  10. good luck my friend, the card is so pretty and that image is gorgeous
    bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely stunning hun and pretty colours too...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty card and I love the little charm! Thanks for sharing with us at the Hobby House this month, good luck! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  13. A beautiful layout, Elaine! Love the papers and adorable key charm.
    Thanks for joining us at the Hobby House and good luck!
    x

    ReplyDelete