About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Sunday, 20 April 2014

Hobbycutz DT

Happy Easter to everyone, hope you are all having a fantastic weekend. Ive not been up to much as still got some serious pain from my slipped disk, I'm praying & hoping it starts to ease before the wedding & honeymoon. I cant sit for to long so not been making much. Or I'm making cards inbetween sitting, standing & lying down lol
So a new challenge at Hobbycutz which is clean & simple. I have used one of Kobies wooden embellishments, painted it green with distress paint , added hobby house flowers & clearly besotted word die & matching stamp. Hope it fits the bill.

Take care , have fun & eat chocolate.I declined my easter egg ( wedding dress to get into ) and had a mini sewing machine instead !!! 
Big hugs Elaine x

9 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie simply stunning, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello my friend:
    I did not know that you were injured, I must not read your post when you announced it...I am so sorry, take care , those injuries are so painful and dangerous too...I guess ice and hot patches and are you doing some chiropractor? the card is lovely
    and again when is the wedding?
    sorry, my memory is terrible :)
    I come too, to wish you a happy Easter Sunday!
    hugs Bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Elaine stunning design. Hope you are feeling better soon.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely design, gorgeous card, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Elaine sorry to read you are still having so much trouble with your back they do take ages to get better! Hopefully things will improve before the wedding for you. Love your CAS card what a brilliant design. Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi sweetie,this is simply stunning, gorgeous creation in gorgeous colours, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is so BEAUTIFUL! Love that lattice!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Elaine, I am so sorry to hear that your slipped disc is giving you so much trouble. There is nothing worse than a back ache as it affects everything you do. Sending {{hugs}} to help your back recover very soon.

    LOVE your card - the wooden embellishment looks fantastic and so pretty the way you have decorated it with the flowers. Good for you to get a mini Sewing Machine instead of an Easter egg - I have a mini Sewing Machine on my Wish List. Would love to know what it is and when your back is feeling better and you are up to sewing, how you like it?

    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete