About Me

Im 39 years old and work in retail as a Deputy Manager. I love to craft whether it be cardmaking or altering something. I have been crafting for almost 10 years and it helps me to relax after those busy days at work. My big aim was to blog regular and get onto a design team, now Im on 2. Very proud to have recently made Jones design team. I am godmother to 2 lovely children Matty & and Rebecca...Hope you all like what you see and thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving comments.

Tuesday, 29 April 2014

Lunagirl moonbeams

Hello to all the lovely people in cyber land. Today is a new challenge at fan-tastic tuesday. This weeks sponsor is lunagirl moonbeam 

My DT piece :


The theme is floral. I have used a saturated canary stamp that my lovely craft friend Maria got me. Its so cute !
Hope everyone is having lots of crafty fun, My back is a little better so I have been managing to get some craft done & I have really enjoyed what I have made. 
Well all from me as me & Maria are off to crafty bunch in Telford for craft club ! I love it.
Take care, big hugs xx


7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous as always sweetie, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card Elaine so pretty .. Had fun at craft club thanks :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful papers Elaine, the color combination, image and crimped paper is great.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. grat little girl and I wished so much to live by you guys...you can meet and craft together how fun...I just visited maria's blog and I saw what she did with her TH stuff.
    hugs bibiana
    OH BTW, I really wish you a prompt recovery...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Elaine, Love the sweet image & beautiful papers...Glad to hear your back is a little better...Hugs May x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Elaine so pleased to see that your back is a bit better now. Love your card the SC image is so sweet and the papers look perfect with her. Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh look at those eyes! What a cutie-pie! Glad to know your back is improving. Don't strain yourself, though!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete