About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Monday, 7 April 2014

New toppers

It's Monday the weather is dull, it's my day off & with a bad back I can't play my usual Monday badminton ! But instead I thought I would join in with this months hobby house challenge you can enter   Here . The theme is use a new topper. I chose Elisabeth bell topper which are fab.


I also used some of the lovely hobby house flowers & my new clearly besotted word dies. Hope you like it. Have a great day whatever you are doing, thanks for stopping by xxx



9 comments:

  1. Lovely card Elaine, so pretty :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Elaine I love the simple elegance of this one with those words so clean and a gorgeous choice of topper too, thank you so much for joining us at the Hobby House challenge
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Elaine, Those toppers are so beautiful... Love the green too... Hugs May x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Elaine a gorgeous card what a lovely topper! Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Creation sweetie huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully coloured, Elaine. I MUST buy those word dies soon.
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this image and the card is gorgeous. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its gorgeous Elaine and that image is just beautiful!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, this is so gorgeous Elaine! Love the layout and the colours. I haven't seen these Elisabeth Bell Toppers before so I will have to find some as I LOVE her images.

    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete