About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Friday, 18 April 2014

Shall I or shan't I

I made this card to enter into the new challenge over at Clearly besotted- I was a little undecided ! I love how it turned out but is it more summer than spring but, Spring is when I buy strawberries regular as they just start to come into season, I use them in fruit salads, eton mess and in yoghurt. I love them ! So I do hope you like my card.

I used clearly besotted word stamp, heart punch and flower punch for the stalk and put little dots to make them look like strawberries. The basket is spellbinders.
Thanks for stopping by I really do appreciate it. Have a fantastic good friday xxxx

7 comments:

  1. A gorgeous little CAS design and yes strawberries is definitely a sign of spring.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its gorgeous Elaine and what a clever idea to use the heart die as a strawberry! Hope you back is improving, hugs susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its beautiful Elaine and of course enter it into the challenge because it screams Spring to me...

    Hope your back is getting better *fingers crossed* its improving ready for your wedding!!!
    Have a great Easter hun!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Elaine
    Gorgeous card... Love the basket.....
    Hugs Sylvie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card Elaine! LOVE how you did the strawberries - what a cool idea!

    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful card Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card, Elaine! I love the CAS design :) Thank you so much for entering the Clearly Besotted Challenge x

    ReplyDelete