About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Wednesday, 2 April 2014

Whoops

Hello & so sorry Im a day late with this post ! It should of been yesterday but Im not sure that my brain, ( or lack of one ) realised it was Tuesday yesterday. Today I even think its Thursday !!!
Anyway it was a new challenge over at Fan-tastic Tuesday the sponsor is bugaboo stamps & the theme is patterned paper. Well I had to use my favourite company graphic 45, i made a square twisted easel card. 

Hope you like it & have a great day. 
Big hugs Elaine xxxx  

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Elaine and a fab design, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this is a stunning twisted easel design. Just love the postage stamp theme.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW... this is just oooozing with sweet nostalgia! Well done, Elaine. Fab card.
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it Elaine, you have inspired me to try making a square twisted easel card. What wonderful paper and design.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab design and papers, a lovely card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Elaine
    Fantastic twisted easel card....
    Hugs Sylvie xxx
    DT ....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Elaine what a fabulous card love the style must try this. Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi sweetie this is really gorgeous, love everything about it, hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Elaine, Fabulous papers & image...the shape & design is Beautiful... Hugs May x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely love this card xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card hunni and love the design too...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete