About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Thursday, 1 May 2014

Altered burlap panel

Good evening , a huge welcome to my 40th follower Vanessa - who happens to be a big fan of g45 and awesome crafter.
I thought I would share a altered tim holtz burlap panel that I have made using Graphic 45 Tropical travelogue and a few other bits. Im going to enter this into Rhedds creative spirit



I have had this 12x12 pad for over 2 years and had never cut into it. I was saving it for a special occasion lol.
Hope that you like it aswell. Have a fantastic evening & thanks for looking
Hugs Elaine

11 comments:

  1. 40 followers and a wedding ... not short of special occasions now! Beautiful project and well worth the wait, Elaine. So many vintage goodness to gawk at too!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep saying I'm going to make a canvas project but haven't braved it yet. You did a wonderful job of layering all those pieces. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous canvas Elaine, so many wonderful layers & elements...Love it all... Hugs May x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's fab Elaine you have done a really good job x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant canvas Elaine it looks fab! Congrats on your 40th follower! Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning sweetie what a stunning creation, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this, the colour tone is fab and all the elements you have used.

    Thanks for joining us at Rhedds Creative Challenge.

    Moira DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow! This is way COOL! Love the vintage look of this and all the gorgeous different ephemera included!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all the vintage pieces, beautiful creation.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How fabulous, a great entry for our challenge over at ...http://rheddscreativespirit.blogspot.co.uk/....x

    ReplyDelete