About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Saturday, 3 May 2014

Buddies challenge #3

Wow the days and weeks are going so fast and I feel so behind with everything at the moment ! But its saturday and time for the challenge between me & my crafting bestie Maria.  I have to admit this was a struggle for me this week as work has been mad & I've had hospital,osteo and physio  appointments. So the theme was chosen by our local craft shop owner Susan jones @crafty bunch Telford. It was May day. So this to me is sun, birds, flowers and my card was a super quick one ( I promise to do better next week ).
Hunkydory toppers & card. Have a great weekend everyone ( work again for me ). 
Thanks for looking xxxx

Maria's blog
Mollynpv.blogspot.com
Pop by give her some love xxx 

6 comments:

  1. Another fab card mate really pretty ! Looking forwards to next weeks challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely - very pretty! Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Elaine
    Fabulous card... Popped over to Maries Blog... I am following her now
    Hugs Sylvie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just so cheerful and smacks of spring.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! This card sings spring. LOVE that bird. It's Tuesday already....aaaargh! Too fast!
    hugs, xxx Asha

    ReplyDelete
  6. I almost missed this beauty, gosh this is a pretty design Elaine.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete