About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 42 years old and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol and Toni of Darroch at stamps by me limited . I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Friday, 16 May 2014

Buddy's challenge #5

Good evening, and what a lovely couple of days its been. Well we decided to put our challenge on tonight. I chose the theme of flowers & a sentiment. I must admit I loved this one. So heres my card

I have used a stamp from one of the docrafts henbury lane sets. The wooden embellishment is from Hobbycutz ( love these ), and flowers from the Hobby house. I had to leave it simple as because of my back I cant sit for long and this was made in stages. On the plus side my osteopath is hopeful that it wont take as long to heal this time round. Fingers crossed. Well please pop over to the lovely Marias blog at...
Mollynpv.blogspot.com
A huge thanks to Maria she has listened to me moan all week about my back and helped me with my walking. 
Hope you like todays make. Thanks for all your lovely comments left on my blog, a big thanks to Judith for following me thats now 42 whoop whoop. Dont forget i will be buying a few things from America to add to my 50 follower giveaway !

8 comments:

  1. This is really gorgeous sweetie hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is lovely Elaine and thanks for making it with me in mind 😊your very welcome I'm always here to help that's what friends are for xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that gorgeous wooden circle, and your card is very pretty :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Elaine
    Simply a beautiful card .Love your style .
    Keep up with the pain killers as they also help your body to relax so healing can take place
    Hope you feel better soon.
    hugs Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an elegant thank you card with such pretty flowers. Hope that back is getting better.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a gorgeous card Elaine.Fingers crossed for a speedy recovery! susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Elaine super gorgeous hun love it hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Elaine
    Fabulous card... Love the Embellishments....
    Hope you are feeling bit better
    Hugs Sylvie xxx

    ReplyDelete