About Me

Im 39 years old and work in retail as a Deputy Manager. I love to craft whether it be cardmaking or altering something. I have been crafting for almost 10 years and it helps me to relax after those busy days at work. My big aim was to blog regular and get onto a design team, now Im on 2. Very proud to have recently made Jones design team. I am godmother to 2 lovely children Matty & and Rebecca...Hope you all like what you see and thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving comments.

Thursday, 15 May 2014

Christines charity kit

Good afternoon, a big welcome to my newest follower Desire Fourie , 41 followers only 9 away from the candy draw. When I reach 50 I will have a giveaway ! 
So todays post is all about the lovely lady that is Christine Emberson from hope chances creativity. Each month she releases a charity kit which proceeds go to the Royal Marsden hospital & Ronald   McDonald house. Now I love the kits and cant wait for mine to drop through the door. This month was this wonderful creation & I loved making this. I think this is my favourite.
A beautiful home decor project. There is no way I will be able to give this away. 
Hope you like it & why not pop over and see the lovely things on Christine's blog and website. 
My back is slightly better after seeing the osteo today so fingers crossed. Thanks for all the lovely messages xxxx

9 comments:

  1. Ooh it's fabulous! I wouldn't want to give it away either :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful Elaine. Don't blame you for wanting to keep it. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really lovely and I'm sure you won't have trouble finding a perfect place for it in your home. Hope you continue to feel better. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Elaine what a gorgeous heart. I follow Christine's blog and she has some gorgeous makes on it. Glad your back is feeling a bit easier - fingers crossed! Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning Elaine fabulous piece of art hun love it - u did a great job and for a great cause too - thanks for your comment on my blog - I did the follow thing too hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, love the earthy feel to it.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. love it! me too! it looks gorgeous!!!
    bye
    bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's wonderful Elaine .. You should keep it for your new home xx

    ReplyDelete