About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 42 years old and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol and Toni of Darroch at stamps by me limited . I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Monday, 19 May 2014

Clearly besotted


Another beautiful afternoon in the west midlands. I have been resting pretty much most of today, trying to help my back heal. However it is much better than a week ago. So I managed to make a card using the fabulous Clearly besotted stamps. I love Stephanie's stamps & dies. This is to enter into the challenge at clearly besotted and the theme was a colour challenge.

And here is what I made...


I used brown, pink and green ( my green looks darker for some reason than in real life ). I added some vintage seam binding from Wild orchid crafts and its fab.
Well I do hope you like it. Thanks for stopping by & its always a pleasure to read your comments. Have a lovely evening.
Elaine xx

 

8 comments:

  1. Evening Elaine loving this - loving the bike hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab stamps and colours, a lovely card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear your back is getting better Elaine. Your card design is just darling.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning sweetie, this is just gorgeous, I love the colours, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card .. The stamp is so versatile looks lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The ribbon was a very nice touch. Love your card, Elaine! Thank you so much for playing along with the Clearly Besotted Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty, Elaine. Love that bike.
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just gorgeous. Loving the distressed edges.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete