About Me

Im 39 years old and work in retail as a Deputy Manager. I love to craft whether it be cardmaking or altering something. I have been crafting for almost 10 years and it helps me to relax after those busy days at work. My big aim was to blog regular and get onto a design team, now Im on 2. Very proud to have recently made Jones design team. I am godmother to 2 lovely children Matty & and Rebecca...Hope you all like what you see and thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving comments.

Tuesday, 20 May 2014

Fan-tastic Tuesday

Good Morning,
Hope that everyone is well. My last day off today and Im off out with Maria to crafty bunch this morning. I ordered Tim holtz old photos which have arrived !!!
Then tonight I have a dress fitting for my dress to be altered ( smaller im pleased to report ). Im never going to be stick thin as Im a real foodie....
Anyway on to todays card. Theme for a man and the sponsor is sprinkle & sparkle. 
Heres my make

Hope you like it, whats everyone else up to ? Whatever it is have a great day. Thanks for looking.
Elaine x


13 comments:

  1. Morning Elaine love this hun so simple and effective and the colour combo works a treat hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fab day was had ... Card is fab Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Elaine what a fab card such a great design. Sorry I have not been around but you have done some fab cards and I am so pleased your back is easing! Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Elaine! This is so FABULOUS! Way cool!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Elaine, I love the design...Hugs May x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab design and colours, love it :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a clever idea, Elaine! Great man-card!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Morning Elaine, this is a brilliant card, love the little tags x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good morning, a gorgeous creation today :0) Hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Too cute Elaine I am sure any dad would love this card design.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice. The little tags in the frame are cute and I like the colors you've chosen. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just so perfectly masculine. Your Dad will love it.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely card! and you have a wonderful day ahead! enjoy...
    bibiana

    ReplyDelete