About Me

Im 39 years old and work in retail as a Deputy Manager. I love to craft whether it be cardmaking or altering something. I have been crafting for almost 10 years and it helps me to relax after those busy days at work. My big aim was to blog regular and get onto a design team, now Im on 2. Very proud to have recently made Jones design team. I am godmother to 2 lovely children Matty & and Rebecca...Hope you all like what you see and thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving comments.

Tuesday, 13 May 2014

Help !

Really quick post from me as im in agony again with the slipped disc ! I had felt great the last couple of weeks practically back to normal - then yesterday boom major nerve pain from lower back down the leg ! Anybody got any tips to help me as the wedding is less than 5 weeks away......
Moving on from my woes its time for a new challenge over at fan tastic tuesday. The theme is clean & simple. 
Heres mine

I stamped an image and framed it and added the sentiment !
Easy and simple. 
Hope you like it, thanks for looking ,
Take care xx

10 comments:

  1. Wow Elaine super card hun love it really CAS great job and ty for your comment on my blog too hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. and hope the back improves real soon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the frame around the silhouette image. Oh no it sounds very sore. Dont sit too much, rather stand or lie down.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Elaine so sorry to read this about your back hopefully if you take it easy it will settle down. Fab CAS card. Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's horrible to hear u in such pain :( hopefully out little walks will help keep u going .. Love this card mate I need that stamp lol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful Card Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, such a fab design... Sorry to hear you're in so much pain hun, hope it eases soon xx Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good grief....what bad timing with the back! I hope you feel better real soon. Five weeks away.... eeeek!
    Your card is CAS perfection, Elaine. A great man-card!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG the only thing is rest and rest, have you seeing a chiropractor...He was the only person who could help me...inflammatory and regular doctors and pain killers did not worked...sorry for this I know how painful it is!!! so sorry...
    just rest and find a good chiropractor!!! cold and ice and some exercises taught by your doc.
    hugs bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  10. oH NO! Sorry to hear about your back .. and I do hope that you will get well very very soon!

    Your card is AWESOME!!!
    Sending Get Well Wishes,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete