About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 42 years old and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol and Toni of Darroch at stamps by me limited . I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Sunday, 18 May 2014

Hobbycutz DT

Morning, Im sharing my piece for hobbycutz which is use 3 shades of the same colour. Now mine is very simple due to not being able to really sit , the pain is still there but not quite as bad. 
Here it is ....


I used a hobbycutz wooden fence, flowers & indigo blu stamps .
Hope you like it, please pop over & see what the rest of the gang have created.
Have a lovely day xx


4 comments:

  1. Morning Elaine really loving this and the sentiment is awesome hugs Judith and ty for your comments on my blog appreciated x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the CAS look of this one Elaine. Hope you feel better soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's lovely Elaine I love the fences xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card, Elaine. Love the fence and the flowers. Glad to hear your back is getting better.
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete