About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 42 years old and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol and Toni of Darroch at stamps by me limited . I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Sunday, 11 May 2014

Ooops its late

So buddies challenge is 1 day late due to the very hectic lives we are having at the moment lol. The theme was chosen by Marias son Callum which is blue ribbon. So I made a male card using a hobby house topper from when I won the challenge, i wrapped 2 sorts of ribbon round a piece of white card to create a background. 

I used a clearly besotted stamp for the sentiment, added 3 buttons and it was finished. Please do pop over to Marias blog to see what she created at
Mollynpv.blogspot.com.
Hope everyone is having a great weekend, only just under 5 weeks until the wedding eeek so much to do. Take care everyone & thanks for looking xx  
 

8 comments:

  1. Hi Elaine a fab card, love what you did with the ribbon. Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun masculine card design Elaine, the image is very fun.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you have you used the ribbon Elaine looks great .. The topper and colours all work perfectly well done x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun birthday card for a guy and the buttons is a nice touch.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh WAY COOL! You've coloured this so gorgeously!!!!!!!!

    Sending Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab boys' card Elaine. Love your use of the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning sweetie, this is simply stunning, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is just the kind of card that will appeal to a young man! Well done, Elaine!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete