About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Tuesday, 27 May 2014

Time flies

TUESDAY, MAY 27, 2014

Wow Tuesdays are coming fast

Afternoon fellow bloggers, 
Hope everyone is well.
wow how quick the weeks are rolling by ! 3 weeks today I shall be halfway to honeymoon on this big bird.....

We are going to stay on Disney for 2 weeks, 2 nights in Fort Lauderdale, 3 nights in Miami and one last night back in Orlando. Sounds fab. We have not been abroad together for 10 yrs ( I hate flying ). My future hubby has dreamed of disney for years so we saved hard and thought we would make a trip of a lifetime. We have been going out together for 18 years so its long overdue lol. My back is slowly starting to ease but I have still not been able to sit for long at my desk. Plus I have a gazzillion appointments for wedding stuff and doctors. The big day day is less than 3 weeks away. Sorry if Im boring everyone but I have dreamed of this all my life !!!! 
Anyway on to todays card as its challenge time again over at fan-tastic tuesday. Di's digi are the sponsor and theme is anything goes. So I made a very quick card.


Hope you like it. Thanks to everyone for looking, commenting etc I do honestly appreciate it. Have a lovely afternoon.

Elaine xx

11 comments:

  1. you will LOVE It...I am so happy for you!!! to bad that you are coming to the other side of the country , otherwise we could of met :(
    bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elaine wow I am feeling excited for you! Vegas and Florida are my favourite destinations. We took my husband's grandchildren to Florida 18 months ago and they loved it. I have taken my kids (as adults) several times and I never get tired of it. I hope you are going to share pictures of your wedding and honeymoon. I am really hoping your back is ok so you can enjoy everything you have planned and looked forward to. A fab card too Elaine, almost forgot to say! Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Elaine super card hun and super excited fro you too been a while since we flew over the pond and can t wait until the next time - have loads of fun hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Florida, long time since I went to Disney though, Look forward to pics of both wedding and hols when you get back.
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elaine your card says it all. The two of you must have an awesome wedding and as your lovely card says LIVE LOVE LAUGH all the time during your wonderful honeymoon. All the best with the arrangements.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card Elaine love it .. Really can't wait for the wedding it's going to a great weekend .. I'm gonna miss you terribly when ur on honeymoon but u will have a wicked time xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super design Elaine, wow sounds like a very fun vacation. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding, also glad to hear your back is improving.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh this is absolutely gorgeous!! hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, such a lovely design... Your honeymoon plans sound fabulous :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bored! Good heavens! I'm excited for you, Elaine. It's a once in a life time event and you are entitled to go on and on about it. Sounds like a dream honeymoon! BTW, your card is pretty special too! :-)
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an exciting time for you!!!!! And oooh DisneyWorld! Lucky you!!!!!!! You both will have a total blast! And that's such a pretty card!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete