About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 42 years old and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol and Toni of Darroch at stamps by me limited . I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Wednesday, 7 May 2014

Trio of mini hangers

Evening to you all, tonight Im sharing a picture of 3 wall hangers I have made this past week,


Me and my buddy Maria go to a craft club fortnightly to the wonderful crafty bunch shop in Telford and last week we made the one with the butterflies on. I loved it so much I purchased a couple more. I used Distress paints & stamps. Some indigo blu & some clearly besotted stamps. Im hooked need some more. They were so easy to do. Hope you like them. Thanks for all the lovely comments & visits recently i truly appreciate them 
Take care , big hugs Elaine x

6 comments:

  1. Ooh they're fabulous! Love them :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely wall hangings Elaine, what fun colors, texture and designs.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely Fabulous Sweetie, hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fab Elaine so quick an easy to do ! Sue always gives us great little projects at club x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all lovely Elaine. Hope your back is feeling better, hugs Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what fun creations, Elaine! Hope your back improves SOON!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete