About Me

Im 39 years old and work in retail as a Deputy Manager. I love to craft whether it be cardmaking or altering something. I have been crafting for almost 10 years and it helps me to relax after those busy days at work. My big aim was to blog regular and get onto a design team, now Im on 2. Very proud to have recently made Jones design team. I am godmother to 2 lovely children Matty & and Rebecca...Hope you all like what you see and thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving comments.

Sunday, 8 June 2014

Eclectic

Evening and today Im sharing a card I made ages ago for my DT over at eclectic ellapu. Theme for the purple team was for a man, and theme for pink team was time. So I thought I would combine the 2 ! 
Here it is.....

Please do hop over and look what my teamies have made. This might be my last post before the wedding. Im hoping to put some pictures of the big day before I go on honeymoon. Take care & dont forget the blog candy when I reach 50 followers. 
Thanks for all the lovely comments xxx

12 comments:

  1. Love the vintage look, so beautifully aged. So excited for you, Elaine. I hope you have a fairytale wedding and a beautiful marriage! Here's to your happily-ever-after!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, congratulations on your upcoming wedding x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great vintage look hun love the clocks and cogs Hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH can't wait to see your photos...I wish you a wonderful day! all as you have dreamed it! and do not forget to Eat!!! we forgot to eat with so many guests, dance people to greet etc...and I regret this so much...I just remember the cake but the hors- d'oeuvres and all that it was gone and I did not have time to eat!!! ja ja ja
    Hugs from California Bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Elaine! What a FABULOUS card! Love the vintage feel to this!

    ps .. have an AMAZING wedding day!!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card Elaine! If you don't blog again I am wishing you all the best for your big day - hope everything goes well (I am sure it will) and you have a fabulous honeymoon! Hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous vintage design, love gears, paper and layout.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab design Elaine, love the stamps you've used... Ooh, hope you have a wonderful day (and a fab honeymoon too)! Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just wonderful Elaine and I love the earthy tones and time theme.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good morning sweetie this is just gorgeous hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous design, I adore the stamps you have used... Simply Beautiful.... Hugs May x x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic card Elaine - great design and perfect for a guy! If you don't post again, I wish you every happiness for your wedding day and that it is everything you would wish it to be ♥

    Jocelyn x
    Instead of Ironing Blogspot

    ReplyDelete