About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Sunday, 1 June 2014

Fantastic friends !

Good evening, I thought I would share a few pictures of my hen party.... Which amazingly was all day. It was organised by my chief bridesmaid Emma who did so many nice things in top secret. I only knew times.....
Some of my closest friends gave up hard earned money just for me & I was truly humbled by the generosity. I arrived at Shelley's house ( Emma's mum & my matron of honour ) at 12.30, I thought we were having a spot of lunch but when I went in they had organised a craft teacher to come & we all made pages for a keepsake hen party book with places for photos. ( lisa Bird will be on c&c )
And we used my favourite line g45 !!!!
Then we had cake & chocs !!
Then everyone went away got changed and came back for canapés and champers....
The lovely lady on the left is Emma & on the right the fab Shelley. Emma's daughter is 1 yrs old and she is my tiny flower-girl !
Then much to my total surprise a hummer Limo turned up to take us all to birmingham
Where we went to a greek restaurant, ate great food, drank, watched belly dancing & plate smashing and had a good dance.
And this is me and my crafting bestie Maria. I have the best friends in the whole world I love these ladies, and I thank them all from the bottom of my heart for giving me a special day. Hope you enjoyed a little insight into my life xxxx
 


 


10 comments:

  1. Fab pics Elaine, looks like a great day and night, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures Elaine looks like a fabulous day! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Elaine what an awesome hen's celebration. Your friends are just so creative and its super special that they all contributed to a little memory book of the celebration. I am sure this will be a lifelong memory.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous photos Elaine, What a fantastic day you all had... you have some very special friends... you all look so beautiful... Happy future memories...Hugs May x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos, looks like you all had a fab day hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow great pics hun looks like a whole load of fun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Elaine
    Fabulous photos .... Enjoy ... Left a reply on the Blog...
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fab post Elaine ... Ur one special lady an we adore u so much we had all had such a great afternoon an evening one which I think none of us will forget ... Bring on the wedding xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. My gosh Elaine, what a fun time you must of had. Great pictures and what a wonderful group of ladies.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like you had a wonderful and very special time with your friends Elaine. And how lovely to have a Keepsake Book to remember your Hen's Party (I think that is a fantastic idea!).

    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete