About Me

Im 39 years old and work in retail as a Deputy Manager. I love to craft whether it be cardmaking or altering something. I have been crafting for almost 10 years and it helps me to relax after those busy days at work. My big aim was to blog regular and get onto a design team, now Im on 2. Very proud to have recently made Jones design team. I am godmother to 2 lovely children Matty & and Rebecca...Hope you all like what you see and thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving comments.

Friday, 6 June 2014

Stix2

Hello ,

Apologies for the absence & lack of craft but life is so busy at the moment. Im juggling Wedding preparations, work and everything else at the minute. But I wanted to share a project that I did a few months back but have only just added the extra touches to it. Its a graphic 45 by the sea altered frame.....
Hope that you like it. Anyway another reason for this post is as you know when I get to 50 followers I will be doing a blog candy. The wonderful people at stix2 have donated some product for me to share between my craft club & the blog candy - how generous thanks Stix2. 
I will split it into 2.
I also have some lovely toppers, brads and a wooden album so far. And don't forget I will do my best to get some things to add to it in Florida. When its finally together I will post the full picture.
Right enough rambling from me. Hope that everyone is well and enjoying the sun.
Thanks for visiting, hugs Elaine xx
 

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow this is a gorgeous little project. One can smell the sea.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. oOH gosh, this is FABULOUS! Love the ocean scene .. such a beautiful creation!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elaine this is Another fab creation of yours .. How generous of stix 2 x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a super awesome make Elaine absolutely love it and a very generous prize hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darling design Elaine, all the sea embellishments are great.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Elaine - this is GORGEOUS! Love that way you have embellished it - everything matches so beautifully.

    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete