About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Sunday, 27 July 2014

A new Hobbycutz challenge.

Good morning, hope everyone is well and having a wonderful weekend. Me I'm just off to work but managed to make 9 cards last night - I think I'm slowly getting back into it, they were only basic easy ones though. I've decided to have another charity day in September and will pass the money on to Christine Emberson who does a lot of fundraising for the royal marsden and Ronald McDonald house. A very worthwhile cause & one that is very dear to my heart. Anyway today's sees my first challenge back at Hobbycutz and the theme is buttons . Here is my make using one of Kobies fabulous laser cuts...


Hope you like it, the first bit of colouring in I've done in months. I've really been slacking ha ha.
Off to work now . Thanks for stopping by , I do appreciate it xxx

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card Elaine. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card hunni and thank you for your continued support :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card
    Hugs from California
    Bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the simplicity of this card, Elaine. So elegant. (Eye still hurts...)
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore this card the colours are so beautiful really nice well done x

    ReplyDelete