About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Wednesday, 9 July 2014

Back to England

Hello, yes I'm back & now Mrs Mellor. Had the most amazing wedding day and was lucky to share it with some of my closest friends & family. We are waiting for the professional photos but here's a couple that I've taken from friends photos on Facebook. 



Will share better ones when I get them.
Arrived back home yesterday after 3 amazing weeks in Florida ! 
Will post pictures another day for those. Hope you like them. Thanks to everyone for the messages & to Sylvie of blog Gibmiss for the lovely card. Hope everyone is ok and will catch up with your blogs ASAP. Take care xx






7 comments:

  1. Amazing pictures Elaine, what a beautiful bride you are, love the post.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Mr and Mrs Mellor! A very beautiful bride and handsome groom, so pleased all went well! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to have me crafting buddy home :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Elaine
    Happy to see you back.... You look amazing in your Wedding Dress.... Glad you both enjoyed.... Thanks for thanks on your Blog.....
    Speak soon....
    Love to see your pickies.....
    Love Sylvie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Huge congrats Mr and Mrs Mellor. You made such a radiant bride. Cant wait to see sone more photos.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Elaine! Glad it went well and hope you've had a fabulous time in Florida :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow welcome back hun many congrats and lovely photos hugs Judith xxx

    ReplyDelete