About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Tuesday, 29 July 2014

Challenge time

Good morning, I'm currently sat at work eating my toast when I realise its Tuesday and time for a new challenge over at fantastic tuesday. Thank goodness for iPhones so I can post my card. The theme is anything goes and I have used do crafts papers & a hobby house topper. I distressed the edges with my scissors. Quite happy how it turned out. 

Hope you like it, I best get back to work.
Thanks for visiting xxx


8 comments:

  1. Hi Elaine what a beautiful card. Love the topper and pretty papers. Your honeymoon pictures look fab! I am just catching up after my holiday. |Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the soft colours and pretty image, lovely card Elaine :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Elaine, Stunning card, I adore the image & pretty papers...Have a great weekend ahead... Hugs May x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card Elaine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card hunni and love the distressed edging...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely lovely, Elaine! Beautifully coloured too. Have a great weekend, Mrs M!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Elaine, she is just so beautiful and superbly coloured. Adore the distressed edges.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete