About Me

Im 39 years old and work in retail as a Deputy Manager. I love to craft whether it be cardmaking or altering something. I have been crafting for almost 10 years and it helps me to relax after those busy days at work. My big aim was to blog regular and get onto a design team, now Im on 2. Very proud to have recently made Jones design team. I am godmother to 2 lovely children Matty & and Rebecca...Hope you all like what you see and thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving comments.

Sunday, 20 July 2014

Eclectic & snaps

Good afternoon & what a lovely Sunday it is. Hope you are all having a fab weekend. It feels like forever since I posted some DT work but Today's sees the start of a new challenge over at eclectic ellapu. And the theme for the purples is anything goes. So at a rather speedy pace I did this at 11pm last night as for some reason had forgotten what day it was lol. Hope you like it.


I used a clearly besotted stamp set from an earlier release but never got round to using it. 
Also thought I would share a couple of photos from our honeymoon to Florida. We stayed on disney for 2 weeks, & for the 1st week we stayed at animal kingdom lodge and it was amazing. Opening the balcony to see giraffes grazing was awesome,




Magic Kingdom & Cinderellas castle were breath taking ! 




There was so much to see and do it was unreal. My other half went on all the rides on his own due to my back ! He was braver than me that's for sure. We went to all 4 disney parks and the 2 water parks. 
Will be back with photos from week 2 and more craft soon. Thanks for looking I do appreciate all the lovely comments I have had. Take care xxx
















5 comments:

  1. it is a wonderful park, so magical...it looks that you had fun, well who couldn't?
    My mother and aunt worked for a while at magical kingdom hotel and restaurants...I visited then...
    did you got my e-mail?
    hugs bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adore your CAS card with the berries. Wow your honeymoon photos and Disney looks awesome.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 900 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card hunni and beautiful photo's too!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  4. OoOh your card is soooo beautiful!!!!!!!! And thank you for sharing your photo's of Disneyworld!!!!!!!!!! Truly is such a magical place!!!!!!!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're so good at CAS... that's card is just perfect, Elaine. The Florida pics a fab... nothing like a little Disney to add a touch of magic!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete