About Me

Im 39 years old and work in retail as a Deputy Manager. I love to craft whether it be cardmaking or altering something. I have been crafting for almost 10 years and it helps me to relax after those busy days at work. My big aim was to blog regular and get onto a design team, now Im on 2. Very proud to have recently made Jones design team. I am godmother to 2 lovely children Matty & and Rebecca...Hope you all like what you see and thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving comments.

Friday, 18 July 2014

Linthwaite house hotel

Morning , I'm typing this as I get ready for my late shift at work ( big sigh ). Thought I would pop on with a card and a few pics of the day after the wedding. I managed an hour of craft at around 2am the other morning I am finding it so hard to get back in the swing of things with sleeping etc. but at least I made one. I have used G45 botanical tea. Let me know what you think.


So I thought I would share a few snaps of what we did after the wedding........
The day after the wedding when everyone checked out the hotel my new hubby had told me he had booked lunch in the lakes and that was all he was prepared to tell me as he wanted to surprise me , and wow thats exactly what he did ! We drove to a place called linthwaite house hotel, he had hired a summer house on a little lake - just the 2 of us. It had a fantastic picnic, champers, chocs, flowers and even a little teddy bear. We just sat in the quiet ate & drank, i was blown away. Apparently people usually hire it for proposals !!! Romantic or what





My hubby didnt want to give the car back on the Monday ! He loved hiring it. 
It will certainly be the only time he ever drives one lol.
I will be back with more craft & honeymoon snaps. Take care hope you liked a peek xxxx







5 comments:

  1. Oh how romantic, it looks stunning and with treats too...just perfect!! Do you think your hubby will give my other half a few tips because he doesn't have a romantic bone in his body Lol

    Gorgeous card Elaine and loving that blue and the brown together :)
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elaine your card is so elegant with a lovely vintage flair. Love the bow. Wow what a serene romantic little setting in such beautiful natural surroundings. Off to put the kettle on.
    {I would love you to take part in my 900 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck}. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Elaine, your DH is very romantic what a lovely gift from him to his lovely new wife it all looks so beautiful... the photos are perfect... Your card is Beautiful too....I hope work is not to busy for you....Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello my dear elaine: I really apologize for my lack of presence here at your blog..my only reason is that like most of us I lack of time...first of all the card is very nice! 2nd OMG you got a wonderful surprise after wedding day! all your photos are gorgeous I enjoy seeing all of them...you looked beautiful and congratulations...This is a magical time in your life enjoy every minute...I will write you an e-mail...lost of hugs
    bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a romantic man you've got there, Elaine. He's a keeper. Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness together!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete