About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 42 years old and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol and Toni of Darroch at stamps by me limited . I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Friday, 8 August 2014

Another addiction!

Well I must say how much Im loving my texture paste. Seriously cant believe I have never tried it before !! So my 3rd tag and it only took around 10 minutes to do after it had dried. I used various odd bits to embellish. Let me know what you think.


Only a quick post a few things to do before bed ( up at 3.30am for work !! )
Have a wonderful weekend and take care.
Thanks for popping by.
Elaine xx

7 comments:

  1. Ooh this is gorgeous. The pink and orange is so vibrant. Loving the flowers too. All the best with getting up so early.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tag Elaine, love that bright neon pink and the flowers and leaves are the perfect finishing touch. Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty love the colours
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Elaine and such pretty colours hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE LOVE LOVE that colour combo, Elaine.
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete