About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 42 years old and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol and Toni of Darroch at stamps by me limited . I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Tuesday, 5 August 2014

Anything goes

Hello and good evening to all the lovely peeps that stop by my blog. Hope everyone is well. 
So it's Tuesday and it means the new challenge starts over at fantastic Tuesday. The theme is anything goes and we are sponsored by lacy sunshine. Hop over and join in, and see what my fellow team mates have made. 

My DT card


I used some fab new my minds eye paper I got from the USA and I coloured my image with my distress markers, not a bad effort considering I haven't coloured properly for a long time. If you pop over to the lovely Lisa's blog at Wishcraft she does some fab colouring with distress markers.
Well thanks for stopping by it's always appreciated.

Take card & big hugs Elaine xx

10 comments:

  1. Elaine this is so delightful. Love the little bunting.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you Elaine, that's really kind of you - I don't think I'm that good yet though... keeping on practicing so hopefully I'll be better soon! Your colouring looks so soft and pretty, lovely card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Elaine what a lovely card and love the bunting. I tried to colour with my DMs once but it was so faffing I haven't tried since! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is gorgeous so pretty
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Elaine, I adore that sweet image she is so beautiful.... Love the papers & bunting... Hugs May x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Elaine! Oh this is so BEAUTIFUL! I love the soft pretty colors you've used!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  7. Elaine she is just so adorable hun really lovely hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aaaaaw! What a pretty card. Beautifully coloured too.
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete