About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 42 years old and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol and Toni of Darroch at stamps by me limited . I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Sunday, 24 August 2014

Blog candy update

Good morning, isn't it a lovely day the sun is shining through while I am having a craft. However its going to rain all day tomorrow ! So 2 reasons why I am here the first: a new challenge over at Hobbycutz. The theme this week is Don't use white. So I pulled out my g45 papers nutcracker sweet and a gorgeous wooden embellishment from the lovely Kobie over at hobbycutz. What do you think ?


I quite like the vintage Christmas look of this card. Anyway please do pop over and join in with this challenge as we are sponsored by the fab Kenny k.
So onto the 2nd reason I have a picture of the 50 follower blog candy giveaway.


Im still stuck at 43 only need 7 more then I will draw out a winner. Please post a picture in your sidebar although its not a requirement I would be grateful. So thanks for stopping by today, hope everyone is having a fabulous bank holiday weekend. Take care xxxx


   

11 comments:

  1. Elaine this is a stunning vintage Christmas design. Just love the design paper and the bow is a lovely finishing touch.
    Wishing you a wonderful Sunday with a bit of craftiness on the side.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey elaine...I love the card...fan of nutcrackers and the wood embellishment gives a nice touch. I saw that you change your buddy icon to a wedding photo of yours...great idea! and the blog candy looks fab! good luck to everybody!
    hugs bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Elaine, I love the vintage feel to it xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous card Elaine, I love the image of the Nutcracker. Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this one Elaine,
    Challenge still not gone live, !!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder whats going on Wendy !

      Delete
  6. Deffo my favourite card although don't I say that everytime u just keep amazing me ! I need your crafty brain :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi hun he is really super great job hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous! Love the G45 papers and the wooden "doily" looks just right on the card.
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely vintage christmas creation Elaine.....Love it!!!
    I'm a new follower...number 45!!! :)
    Hugs, Laila

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the card..
    the blog candy looks great
    thanks for the chance !

    ReplyDelete