About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 42 years old and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol and Toni of Darroch at stamps by me limited . I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Tuesday, 12 August 2014

Fantastic Tuesday

Hello and it is time for our weekly challenge over at fantastic Tuesday and we are sponsored by the fab sprinkle & sparkle. Now I made this card purely from scraps and bits ! Very pleased with myself ( I really must start using my box of scraps ) , The stitched tag die is my new paper smooches and I love it. Infact I made 6 cards in one day with it. I can see its going to get used loads. 


The sentiment is from clearly besotted and the cute little jug is spellbinders. Hope you like it. Thanks for stopping by. Must dash back to work.
Take care xx

12 comments:

  1. What a fab CAS card Elaine, I love everything about it! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love it Elaine. Just love the little jug on the tag and how you used the twine.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, this is BEAUUUUTIFUL! I love the dies you've used .. I've not seen them before! HOw stunning!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful Elaine a super CAS card love it hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Elaine
    Love your card... And the fabulous tag....
    Hope you are well
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that tag die too, fab isn't it? Gorgeous card Elaine :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card Elaine, I love the die-cuts & fabulous colours... Hugs May x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh awesome design Elaine, love the stitched tag die.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  9. very elegant and love the design
    hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  10. As usual a fabulous card Elaine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh so cute, Elaine. You are having a lot of fun with the new stash!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete