About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 42 years old and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol and Toni of Darroch at stamps by me limited . I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Thursday, 28 August 2014

More clearly besotted

Evening, quick post as off to the cinema with a lovely group of friends. I thought I would share a tag and a card that I made on Sunday using some of my clearly besotted goodies. 


The tag is actually from graphic 45 and I used the awesome landscape die from CB.


On the card I used the stars stamps, ( i have the matching dies also ), and the happy birthday word dies all from CB. 
Hope you like them, my darling hubby has purchased more lovely things from CB but cant have them until birthday/Xmas !! Gutted. Well hope you are all having a lovely evening and a huge welcome to follower 45 that is laila. Welcome. Take care xxxx

 

11 comments:

  1. Such fun creations. Love the landscape on the first and the colourful stars on the second.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful designs and love the colours
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute designs Elaine, the landscape is too cute and what a fun birthday design.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. morning Elaine hun super work hun great designs love them and ty for stopping by my blog hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute tags
    enjoy your night out
    bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card, and I just love how you've used the landscape die on your tag! Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. two great pieces love the colour on the card and the design of the tag
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two gorgeous creations Elaine, the designs are beautiful...Have a happy week ahead... Hugs May x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore these the tag is just quite simply awesome x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning tags... I especially like the Christmas tag.
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete