About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 42 years old and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol and Toni of Darroch at stamps by me limited . I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Sunday, 10 August 2014

Rain rain rain

Good morning from a very very wet Wolverhampton ! All through the night I could hear the rain..... Well at least that means a day of tidying up & crafting. I have recently purchased a new paper smooches stitched tag die & wink of stella clear pen. ( thanks to Michelle From the card grotto and Lisa from Wishcraft ) had to buy them ,so will have a play !! So today is a new challenge for Team 1 over at Hobbycutz and the theme is fancy folds. Oh dear Im quite boring in that sense so went for a twisted  easel. I used graphic 45 the twelve days of Christmas.



Please do hop over as my team mates have created some fantastic makes. Have a wonderful Sunday , thanks for stopping by xxx

10 comments:

  1. Oh wow this is a stunning twisted easel design Elaine. Just love the tartan design paper and the scrumptious flower.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the shape and te flower is so pretty too...
    TFS
    bye bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely creation
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Elaine, I must confess I have never done a twisted easel! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super gorgeous card Elaine hun love it great job hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely adore this card an have been privelaged to see it in real life ! Totally fabulous ! I look forwards to receiving it at Xmas haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Greetings Elaine, almost missed this little gem, love the twisted easel design.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab design, Elaine. LOVE the G45 paper.
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete