About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Tuesday, 19 August 2014

Sorry !

Sorry it's taken me a week to post but I have been super busy at work and making projects that I just can't share yet ! Anyway there is a new challenge at fantastic Tuesday and here is my make, my 1st Halloween card using my memory box spider & my new favourite die the stitched tag from paper smooches. 


Hope you like it. Take care catch up soon.
Thanks for stopping by xxx

10 comments:

  1. Absolutely love the spider climbing onto the little tag. Great mono colours too.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design Elaine, love the papers, layers, fun stitching and of course the creepy spider.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is fabulous great layers
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this card Elaine clean an simple .. Fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute...hope all is well at work..we all can relate of being "busy"! darn!...the old same old complaint!!!
    hugs from sunny california
    bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Elaine! I love Halloween stuff! And this is absolutely FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!

    Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is awesome Elaine so effective hun hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh such a fun card Elaine, love it! Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this Elaine, very CAS but such a fab design., Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Eeeek! A spider! LOVE the stitched tag, though!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete