About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Thursday, 7 August 2014

Texture Paste

What a lovely sunny morning it is here , what a shame Im working 1-10pm today. Never mind at least I get to have a little craft before work. So last night I sat playing with texture paste. I got a tub from the Tuesday craft club I go to, the fab Crafty bunch ( a lovely treasure trove of all things crafty ). So I made 2 large tags one in bright colours, the other in browns. I used Tim holtz stencils, inks and embellishments. Really easy to do. I went for a walk with hubby while the paste was drying and decorated when I got back. I cant believe I have never ever tried it before !!!



Hope you like them , I certainly had lots of fun. Time to dig out the rest of my stencils...
Have a lovely day whatever you are doing. Thanks so much for stopping by my little blog. I read all the comments & I am very grateful to everyone that takes the time to visit.
Hugs Elaine x


7 comments:

  1. Absolutely adore these wonderful tags. They a great mixed media feel. The first one is so colourful and the second has a lovely steam punk feel.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two beautiful tags Elaine I have never tried the paste but love the effect you got with it! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes yes I like them so much that paste is wonderful love to use too
    bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  4. I lovvv texture paste but don t play with it very often these are delicious hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the textures and colors Elaine, great job on the designs.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing! Must have a go at texture paste. These are gorge!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete