About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Tuesday, 26 August 2014

Warming up

Good evening, how is everyone. Hope you all had a nice bank holiday. It was very wet here. So I thought I would pop on and show you my DT card for fantastic tuesday. I made this for my friend who's birthday was Sunday and we had a lovely bbq and champers round her house with her lovely family. I even decorated the inside. 



Well must dash im off for a nice hot shower and warm up as just done my ice bucket challenge ! And boy it was cold. Have a nice evening take care and hugs
Elaine xx

P. s 44 followers only 6 more 
 

7 comments:

  1. Oh my! This is so pretty, Elaine. LOVE the floral embellishment ... AND you did the inside! Well done!!!
    Have a lovely week!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card for your friend Elaine! Ooooh you are brave dousing yourself with icy cold water! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great card love the colours and the image
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is sooo lovely Elaine really beautiful hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that shape frame...is that a die cut? and it came stamped with the flourishes around?
    hugs bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card mate flowers look fab ..

    ReplyDelete