About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Wednesday, 24 September 2014

50 followers giveaway !

Yay I got to 50 followers. So I can finally do my giveaway. I will put all 50 into a number generator tomorrow and announce the winner ! Fingers crossed it might be you. Thanks so much xx

4 comments:

  1. Well Done Elaine, many more will follow I,m sure, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on making 50 Followers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations!!! woo hoo!!!
    hugs from california
    bibiana

    ReplyDelete