About Me

Im 39 years old and work in retail as a Deputy Manager. I love to craft whether it be cardmaking or altering something. I have been crafting for almost 10 years and it helps me to relax after those busy days at work. My big aim was to blog regular and get onto a design team, now Im on 2. Very proud to have recently made Jones design team. I am godmother to 2 lovely children Matty & and Rebecca...Hope you all like what you see and thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving comments.

Thursday, 25 September 2014

Blog candy winner

Evening everybody. Well I'm super excited to announce the winner of my 50 follower giveaway.........

And this correlates to the wonderful May from Mays happy daze ! Congratulations May I have sent you an email please send me your address . 
The next giveaway will be at 100 followers so spread the word. 
Have a lovely evening and take care.

A huge thanks to everyone for supporting me. I appreciate it.
Elaine xx

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Elaine....sorry I have been away just got back last night...wonderful news...Whoop Whoop...Hugs May x x

    ReplyDelete