About Me

Im 39 years old and work in retail as a Deputy Manager. I love to craft whether it be cardmaking or altering something. I have been crafting for almost 10 years and it helps me to relax after those busy days at work. My big aim was to blog regular and get onto a design team, now Im on 2. Very proud to have recently made Jones design team. I am godmother to 2 lovely children Matty & and Rebecca...Hope you all like what you see and thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving comments.

Monday, 1 September 2014

Card for a lady

Good evening and I seriously cant believe it is the 1st September and a new challenge over at Eclectic Ellapu. The theme is card for a lady. It seemed very befitting to use my G45 ladies diary papers, chipboard and stickers.


I made the tiny flowers with a punch, shaped them, inked them and added tiny pearls. I went for a more vintage look with this. I do hope you like it, please pop over and see what my lovely team mates have made and why not join in.
Early night for me tonight as I'm exhausted me and hubby took our gorgeous godchildren out for the day to Drayton manor theme park and zoo. We love taking them out in the holidays. They are so well behaved aswell......



Well thanks for looking & stopping by.  Hope you are all well , take care xx



 

6 comments:

  1. Oh this is such a way STUNNING vintage card! I love it! And it looks like you all had a super fun time out too!!!!!!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elaine this is a really fabulous make hun really beautiful love everything about it great job and fabulous holiday pics too hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Elaine what a beautiful and elegant card! Looks like you had a fabulous day out with your God children! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful and elegant vintage creation. It seems like your god bambinos had a wonderful time at the theme park.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVING the vintage vibe, Elaine...and the colours too.
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete