About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 42 years old and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol and Toni of Darroch at stamps by me limited . I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Saturday, 13 September 2014

Cbs new halloween

Happy Saturday ! I have spent a few hours this afternoon crafting. I have been super busy all week and desperately wanted to use some of my new stash from clearly besotted. So I have made this using the new halloween stamps & echo park papers. The stamps are just amazing. Love Stephanie's stamps and dies they are gorgeous. 


I can see plenty of use for these ! 
Hope everyone is well and enjoying the weekend. Im working both my days off again but at least I break up for a week soon and be able to buy more craft lol. Let me know what you think. Thanks for visiting and take care.
Hugs Elaine
 

12 comments:

  1. This is a great Halloween card Elaine, and I'd agree Stephanie's stamp sets are absolutely fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful card Elaine, I love Halloween papers and images! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic Elaine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Elaine hun and just stopping over now that we re home - fabulous makes hun loving them both and ty for stopping by my blog too hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  5. greta card
    cute spiders

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fab, love the spiders x

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow this is great hun love all the spiders and webs
    hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just loving this. A great mix of design papers.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  9. that paper is very pretty
    love love the theme on your card and and beautiful project
    hugs from sunny California
    Bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very fun paper, punching and design Elaine.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! Simply stunning, Elaine!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such an amazing and spooky card, Elaine! I love the splash of colour :) Thank you so much for playing along with the Clearly Besotted Challenge x

    ReplyDelete