About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 42 years old and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol and Toni of Darroch at stamps by me limited . I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Thursday, 11 September 2014

Clearly besotted

Thought I would pop in quickly with a quick card I made the other night using some clearly besotted stamps. 


I tried to keep it CAS. I admire the work of Michelle short & Stephanie Wyncott but mine never seem to be as good ! But I do love the stamps and dies and have recently purchased some sale items & the new Halloween releases. Just need to find time to use them now ! Hope everyone is well , catch up soon take care xx

5 comments:

  1. Its a gorgeous CAS card Elaine. I love Stephanie's cards too and find CAS really difficult to carry off but you have nailed it!! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elaine! This is a FABULOUS cas card! I love it! Isn't it funny how "CAS" is supposed to be "simple"? But it seems like it's "harder" to do?! hahahahah! I struggle with CAS .. and you've done such a GORGEOUS job with it!

    Hope you have a lovely weekend!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  3. CAS perfection, Elaine. LOVE those enamel dots!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete