About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Tuesday, 2 September 2014

Fantastic tuesday ( only just )

Hello and tuesday is drawing to a close and I nearly forgot to post my DT piece for fantastic tuesday !!!!!!! Well this week the theme is anything goes and we are sponsored by paper pretties. For my card I used some craftwork cards paper. Maria gave me some from her pad and they are brilliant. I added clearly besotted word dies and paper smooches stitched tag die. I then cut the taxi out from one of  the other 

 
A really easy card with such fab papers. 
Time to dash my long awaited hospital appointment is tomorrow to see the consultant for my slipped disc. Fingers crossed I can finally get rid of the pain soon. Take care friends , bigs hugs to everyone.
Elaine xxx

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous CAS card Elaine, love those papers. Good luck for today with your appointment. Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thought u d got lost lol fabulous card Elaine hun love it hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous Elaine. Love the mono tones and fun background.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. you certainly showcased those papers to their best aren't they lovely and a great card too
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope the trip to the doctor's went well. The card is fab, Elaine.
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous Elaine, the fun paper, tag and words are perfect.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving these London papers such a fab card x

    ReplyDelete