About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Tuesday, 16 September 2014

Fantastic Tuesday

Afternoon and a big welcome to my 2 new flowers. Only 3 more to go until the big blog candy giveaway !!! So at the moment it seems to be work work and more work. Cant wait for Sunday to come as its my last day and will have 9 days off. We go to Cumbria on Monday to pick up our wedding photos. Cant wait as its been 3 months since we got married and they came a few weeks ago but we have had to wait for some time off so we could go for a few days.Anyway enough of me going on. Here is todays card for fantastic Tuesday - theme is ATG with shades of blue.


I have used clearly besotted stamps did a bit of masking with shoe and stamped a simple background. Its very basic but I was in a bit of a rush as usual. Hope it looks ok. 
Thanks for stopping by & taking the time to comment it means a lot. Take care
Elaine xx

8 comments:

  1. Love your girly card in blue Elaine! Enjoy your 9 days off and bet you can't wait to see your wedding photos! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Elaine .. Shall miss u even ur away those 2 days lol can't wait to see the pics :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Elaine! This is FANTASTIC! Wishing you an awesome time on your vacation!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greeting Elaine, just a darling design.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Elaine, love the stamps you've used :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Elaine hun loving the shoes hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fab girly card, Elaine.
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete